JURISTIC AID IN DIFFERENT CASES IN THE TERRITORY OF POLAND
1. Receiving remunerations after an accident in Poland.
2. Refund of unpaid wage.
3. Help in obtaining permits for the purchase of real estate in Poland.
4. Guidance in criminal cases and trial.
5. Support in business and commercial affairs.
DO YOU NEED QUALITY HELP OF A LAWYER, CALL AND EXPLORE HOW CAN WE HELP YOU
• Analyzing documents for free.
• No need to pay for doing business upfront, you can pay after the end of your case.
• Payment for service is from 1 to 30% of the amount.
If your family member has been injured in an accident in the territory of Poland, there is an opportunity to receive compensation up to 70,000 euros.
Cases in which you can apply for the return your funds:
• If you have been injured at work, at home, on a slip road or in transport (as a driver or passenger), in a car accident or if you have been attacked by a dog, etc.
• When a family member (father, son, mother or brother, sister) is died at work or in a car accident.
• In case of violation of the property right (causing damage to the car or your personal things).
Additional situations in which you can apply for the return of your funds:
• Refund for treatment or rehabilitation
• Payment of medication
• Compensation for patient care
• Repayment for destroyed property.
• Return for funerals.
We help with non-payment of salary in Poland:
• If your employer deceived you.
• If the wage has not been fully paid.
We will help you to get paid back even if you have not concluded a contract, but there must be at least one witness who can confirm this fact in court.
Also, We help in criminal cases:
•If You have been cheated, beaten, or robbed.
• If You have been a victim of a crime.
• If You have been made the crime.
We effectively represent you in the Police, the Prosecutor's Office and the Court.
We help in business affairs:
• If You want to register a company in Poland.
• If You have debtors in Poland and you want to repay the debt back.
• Help with the execution of a contract in Poland.
• If You need legal advice at other issues.
We effectively represent you in the Court, debtor or creditor during negotiations.
+48 883-395-265 - (for people who speak Polish)
+48 576367267 - (for people who speak Russian, Ukrainian, or Belarusian) You can contact us through the applications: Viber, WhatsApp and Messenger.